- 3 C cooked wild rice
- 1 C chopped SweeTango apple
- 1/2 C chopped dried cherries
- 1/2 C loosely packed parsley, chopped
- 1/2 C loosely packed basil, chopped
- 1/2 C toasted pecans
- 1/2 C chevre, crumbled
- Cider Vinaigrette (recipe below)
- Toss together all ingredients, except pecans and chevre.
- Right before serving, stir in pecans and chevre.
- 3 Tb cider vinegar
- 2 tsp coarse ground mustard
- 1 Tb orange juice
- 1 tsp maple syrup
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon or Apple Pie Spice
- 1/3 C good quality olive oil
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Place ingredients in a jar and shake until emulsified.
*As seen on Twin Cities Live September 24, 2019