- 1 lb sugar snap peas, destringed
- 1 tsp toasted sesame oil
- 1 tsp black sesame seeds
- 1/4 C cilantro, chopped
- Blanch snap peas for about 15 seconds. Immediately plunge into ice water.
- Drain and gently pat dry.
- Place peas in bowl and toss with sesame oil, sesame seeds, and cilantro.
- Serve at room temperature.
*This is a recipe I have loved since my time working at Barefoot Contessa in East Hampton…the addition of cilantro is for my tastebuds…the original recipe was simply snap peas, sesame seeds, and sesame oil. Feel free to leave the cilantro out if you are not a fan.*
*As seen on Twin Cities Live July 3, 2019