- 6 eggs
- 1 C heavy cream (feel free to substitute half & half or milk)
- 1 C mixed cheese (we like mostly cheddar, with a little mozzarella and chevre)
- 2 Tb Parmesan cheese
- 1 tsp Dynamite Herbs
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Whisk together eggs and milk until well combined. Stir in remaining ingredients, and pour into pie dish.
- Bake, uncovered, for 40 minutes, or until center is set.
- Let rest for 10 minutes before serving.
*You can surely add ham or bacon or spinach before baking*
*As seen on Twin Cities Live March 28, 2018