- 1 tube crescent rolls (I really like Immaculate Baking Company or Annie’s)
- Wedge of Little Lucy (or your favorite Brie)
- Raspberry Chambord Preserves (of course any raspberry preserve will do, but the Heath Glen Farms Raspberry Chambord is amazing!)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Separate and flatten crescent roll triangles onto a baking sheet lined with parchment
- Spread 1 heaping tsp preserves onto each triangle
- Place a small rectangle of cheese on top of preserves.
- Roll while keeping preserves and cheese inside dough.
- Bake 12-15 minutes, or until toasty brown. Serve warm.
As seen on Twin Cities Live May 26th, 2017