- 4 Tb Hope Creamery butter
- 2 Tb Wildflower honey
- 1 + 1/2 lb. pork tenderloin (we love Fischer Farms!)
- 1 tsp. Sel de Cuisine
- 1/4 C water or chicken stock
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. In a Dutch oven or ovenproof skillet, heat butter and honey over medium heat, stirring to melt butter. Season pork with Sel de Cuisine and place in pan. Cook until underside is lightly browned, about 5 minutes. Turn pork, and cook until other side is browned, about 5 minutes more. Lower the heat if the honey begins to burn.
- Put pan in the oven, and roast until pork is just cooked through (reaching 160 degrees internally), 7 to 10 minutes. Transfer pork to a plate, cover and let rest for 5 minutes.
- Add water or stock to the pan, and stir over medium heat to scrape up all the browned bits. Add any accumulated pork juices from the plate, and simmer until sauce is reduced to about 1/2 cup. Slice pork on the diagonal, and serve drizzled with sauce.
*recipe adapted from Martha Stewart magazine