Blueberry Brown Sugar Muffins
- 1 1/2 C all-purpose flour
- 3/4 C packed brown sugar (more for muffin tops!)
- 1 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/3 C coconut oil, melted to liquid
- 1/3 C milk
- 2 large eggs
- Zest of 1 lemon
- 1 tsp vanilla (we love Nielsen Massey!)
- 1 1/5 C fresh blueberries
- Preheat oven to 375F and line muffin pan with paper liners.
- In a large bowl, stir together dry ingredients.
- Whisk eggs, milk and zest together. Once mixed, stir in coconut oil. Add to dry ingredients, stirring gently until just mixed.
- Carefully fold in blueberries.
- Fill muffin cups 2/3 full. Sprinkle tops with brown sugar and bake 15-20 minutes, until toothpick comes out clean.
Back to Recipes