- 2 C berries, washed and chopped
- 1 egg white
- 1/4 C warm water
- 1/2 C sugar (Lemon Lime Sugar would be delicious!)
- Zest of 1 lime
- In a large, freezer-proof bowl, whisk egg white with water for 2 minutes. With hand mixer, gradually beat in sugar at medium speed.
- When it has just thickened, add berries and zest. Beat on high for 15 minutes (don’t short any of this time!) The mousse will almost fill the bowl.
- Place bowl in freezer for 4 hours.
- Scoop and serve.
As seen on Twin Cities Live July 15, 2016